Industry standards over the road carts
These top of the line carts provide the durable solution for linen
transport, between central processing laundries and customer facilities.
Whether you use the wholesale (bulk) or retail (sorted) method of
linen handling, these carts are specifically designed to provide
long-term service under the most demanding conditions.
x 60” x 71”
610 x 1525 x 1803mm
Open wire base shelf
Windsor, The sturdiest of its kind on the market
- Tough, welded and rigid 1 1/4” round tubular frame.
- 3/8” diameter screen rods welded to the frame and to
each other at all connecting points.
- Heavy duty dolly with full “C” channel mounted
wraparound bumper, welded to frame and bolted at bottom ends.
- Optional front bi-parting doors of wire mesh with quick locking
device. Each door gate is triple hinged.
- 3 fixed shelves (including base shelf) of open chromed wire.
Optional stainless steel solid base shelf. Usable shelf separation
of approximately 20”.
- Variety of caster options in 6” or 8”sizes. Available
with directional swivel locks, swivel or rigid horns, and brakes.
- Finished in lustrous nickel-chrome.
Available with no doors for bulk or quota deliveries.